The Truth About Salt
We Have Been Taught To Avoid Or Reduce The Amount Of Table Salt We Consume
For good reason! In today's world, table salt usually refers to sodium chloride, a highly refined and heavily processed substance.
Medical literature is filled with evidence of the harmful effects that result from the over consumption of processed table salt. Chemical additives that make table salt free-flowing, sparkly white and iodized further increase the potential for harmful effects from this type of salt.
In its natural form, salt is not sparkly white nor free flowing. Salt that is unrefined has a pinkish or grayish tint because the minerals have not been removed. As it turns out, refined salt is produced primarily for the chemical industry, as sodium chloride is a necessary ingredient for the processing of many chemicals.
Only 4% Of The Refined Salt Produced Is Diverted To The Food Industry. It Is Made For The Chemical Industry - NOT People!
What's Wrong With Table Salt?
Table salt is highly refined sodium chloride. The majority of the other 70-74 elements that occur in natural sea salt or rock salt have been eliminated. This leads to a one-sided overload of sodium chloride that in turn leads to all the well-documented undesirable effects of diets that are high in refined salt.
Table salt can cause the body to retain water, which can cause swelling, edema, and cellulite. 1 ounce of ingested salt holds 3 quarts of water or 6 pounds of excess bodily water and fluids. Table salt also comes with additives such as aluminum hydroxide, sodium ferro cyanide, calcium phosphate, stearic acid and others. Some of these can be toxic!
When ingested the body recognizes table salt as a poison and accumulates water in and around the cells to protect them from this invading substance. This is the swelling and bloating associated with refined table salt. This makes the body work more on eliminating rather than living and maintaining! Himalayan Crystal Salt is a nutrient source so it can be taken into the cell and used.
Once refined, table salt is energetically dead. The body needs to use its own life force to somehow assimilate this substance.
- Energetically, dead sodium is abundant around cancer cells
- It is also inferior for building stable bones (one third of the sodium in the human body is stored in the bones)
- Refined salt is extremely yang or rigidifying and structuring according to Traditional Chinese Medicine
- This correlates to the findings of western medicine that show that excessive table salt leads to hardened deposits in the body
- Also leads to stiffening joints and blood vessels
- Sugar and alcohol are extremely yin or energetically softening
- If we regularly consume table salt, cravings for sugar and/or alcohol are amplified
"I have personally witnessed how replacing table salt with Himalayan Crystal Salt has helped many people overcome sugar cravings and binge eating of sweets." - Christian Opitz
The Biggest Misunderstanding In The History Of Dietary Nutritional Science Is All About Salt
... How did this happen?
- Homer called salt a "divine substance"
- Plato described it as "especially dear to the gods"
- The Celtic word for salt is "holy" or "sacred"
From the beginning of recorded history, salt was exalted and synonymous with virtue. Jesus refers to his own as "The salt of the earth, light of the world". Salt was so precious that spilling it was considered a bad omen. This may make you wonder how this vital sacred food has become so undesirable and generally considered bad for you.
Depending on where the salt came from and how it was produced, it would vary in color, taste and cleanliness.
It started with the Industrial Revolution, when certain industrialists learned how to chemically clean and purge salt at very high temperatures. This removed the important minerals that were considered impurities, yielding pure white sodium chloride.
- People loved it
- It was sparkly clean and white
- With the addition of a few other chemicals (aluminum hydroxide) to prevent caking, it would pour easily
- This "pure" sodium chloride no longer has the mineralizing and balancing effects of natural salt
- Medical literature abounds with evidence of the harmful effects that result from over consumption of this refined salt
- The foundation of life became what many now consider to be the foundation of disease and death
Help Us Remove This Scourge From Our Lives
Get refined sodium chloride (table salt) out of your life. Embrace the ionic mineralization of up to 84 minerals in the crystal power matrix of Himalayan Crystal Salt.
What Is Himalayan Crystal Salt?
Himalayan Crystal Salt is an ancient pure salt that has been compressed naturally over time by great mountainous masses to form a crystal matrix. All the minerals in the salt are attached in a structure that makes the minerals easily accessible by our cells. Our bones and enzymes are actually crystalline structures. If you put something in your body that matches the body's structure, it can easily be utilized and taken in by the cell.
In Himalayan Salt, all elements are incorporated into a crystalline structure. A good analogy of this phenomenon is a diamond. Chemically, a diamond is simply carbon and coal, but due to specific pressure and temperature circumstances, the carbon atoms in a diamond took on a structure that clearly sets a diamond apart from a piece of coal.
Likewise, Himalayan Crystal Salt has a different structure than all other salts, having a higher degree of crystallization. This results in a much higher life force field, since crystallization is nature's way of storing life force
Himalayan Crystal Salt is the Ultimate Mineral Supplement
Of the 84 mineral elements found in the human body, 72 are believed to be essential ingredients of a healthy diet. Himalayan Salt contains these 72 mineral elements. All these minerals are in the perfect crystal matrix and ultimate ionic form (electrically charged).
Himalayan Crystal Salt is the Ultimate Antioxidant
Himalayan Salt is the only antioxidant that works everywhere in the body. The simple reason for this lies in the fact that crystal salt contains all 72 minerals elements that the human body consists of in ideal proportions.
Due to the massive numbers of spare electrons that all of these elements carry in Himalayan Salt, they have great antioxidant properties. Once Himalayan Salt is introduced into the body, a profound regeneration of the cell membranes become possible. Other antioxidants are also enhanced in their effectiveness when Himalayan Salt is ingested.
What are the Health Benefits of Himalayan Crystal Salt?
Many studies have been done in Europe on Himalayan Salt. These studies show that Himalayan Salt contains Calcium and Magnesium. These minerals are essential for staying healthy.
Peter Ferreira, author of the book "Water and Salt", performed a 2-year study on 400 people using Crystal Salt
- His findings were that:
- Blood pressure can be balanced
- Calcium deposits can be eliminated
- Useable oxygen in blood can increase
- Red blood cells can be un-clumped
- Blood can be detoxified
- The full spectrum of elements that builds bone marrow can be utilized
- Radiation can be neutralized
- Capillaries can become more elastic which increases blood flow
- Extra electrons can be added to the body, which are super antioxidant, free radical scavengers
- The entire spectrum of electrolytes that the body needs can be received
- Uric acid can be detoxified from sodium chloride intake
- Possible increase of elimination of heavy metals through the stool may occur
- Cravings for sweets can be reduced
You Can Now Enjoy Healthful Salt In Your Food And In Your Life!
All cellular structures become alive through electrolytic activity. Life begins with electrolytes. Trace minerals carry the life force in our bodies more than any other substance.
The mineral balance in seawater is also found in the human body. Himalayan Crystal Salt (mined in the Himalayan mountains from ancient seas, and compressed over the millenia) carries that same mineral balance.
While the human body consists of 70-80% water, it is the salt within the water that turns it into a living liquid. Himalayan Crystal Salt is one of the most powerful enhancers of what holistic medicine calls "life force".
"Salt is indeed the foundation of life, so the quality of the salt we use determines the nature of that foundation for our own lives. If we use the highest quality of salt, all other steps we take for greater health and well being are based on a solid foundation and can thus unfold their fullest benefits." - Christian Opitz